BMJH is an empanelled hospital to the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) to conduct undergraduate medical teaching program for students perusing MBBS in Malaysia.
The Malaysian Medical Council visited our hospital on March 29th, 2016 for the purpose of accreditation. Following are the snapshots of the event where Dr. Marker, Honourable Medical Director, BMJH, gave a brief presentation about opportunities at BMJH and its recent achievements.
The panel members who visited BMJH on behalf of Malaysian Medical Council, for the purpose of accreditation were :1. Prof. Dr. Nabishah Mohamad (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
2. Prof. Dato' Dr. Ahmad Zubaidi (Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin)
3. Prof. Dr. Mohamad Shajahan Mohamed Yasin (Ahli)
4. Prof. Dr. Adlina Suleiman (Ahli)
5. En. Mohammad lrzzal Reza Muhammad Nur
and members from the MSU Team were:1. Professor Tan Sri Dato' Wira Dr Mohd Shukri Ab Yajid – President, MSU
2. Professor Puan Sri Dato' Dr Junainah Abd Hamid - Vice Chancellor
3. Professor Dr Mohamed Rusli Abdullah (Dean, International Medical School)