Outpatient Department Services
- The Outpatient Department functions from 8.00am to 8.00pm on all working days.
- Active Consultants sit in the OPD as per their consultation time slots.
- Routinely, all patients will be directed to see the Consultant as per the time schedule. However, in case a patient desires to consult with any particular consultant, the Registration / Reception staff will guide the patient regarding the availability timing of the Consultant.
- Referrals from one specialty to another will attract charges for the specialty referred to also. Consultants OPD timings are given on this website.
- A walk-in patient may request for Lab Investigations, Radiology Investigations or CT / MRI Scans without a consultation with any Consultant.
- At the time of initial registration, a Registration Card with Patient No. is issued. This number is to be kept very carefully and given to the reception staff every time you subsequently visit the hospital to enable them to retrieve your OPD file.
- For OPD Information please contact : (080) 4087 5555 Extn. 1550 between 8.30am and 7.00pm.