Emergency Room and Trauma Services (ER Services)
- Functions 24 / 7 with adequate Medical and Paramedical staff with 16 beds.
- All doctors have Post Graduate Qualifications in Emergency Medicine.
- All Medico Legal Cases accepted.
- Equipped and manned for Disaster Management.
- Fully equipped with all ‘Point Of Care’ diagnostic facilities.
- Radiology, Ultrasound, ECHO and Septic Operation Theatre facilities available in the ER.
- Emergency Cardiac Resuscitation and Advance Life Support facilities available.
- The Department runs a Post Graduate Program in Emergency Medicine (MEM). Application to start DNB in Emergency Medicine is in progress.
- Mortuary facilities available for Hospital Deaths.
Contact Number : Direct (080) 4087 5500 | (080) 40875555 Extn. 1522, 1521